If you are looking for Makita Labor Day Sale, then you have landed at the right place on our website. Here we will provide the complete information regarding Makita Labor Day Sale.
If you’re looking for the best of both worlds, we recommend Makita Tools. In previous head-to-head comparisons of the best impact drivers, the brand consistently came out on top. Makita has a long history manufacturing gas and battery-powered lawnmowers in the OPE (outdoor power equipment) category. That Makita offers special deals and discounts to professionals who value their products is a source of great pride to us.
Makita Labor Day Sale 2022
Discounts and Sales on Makita Tools
We’ve seen a slew of fantastic Makita discounts and freebies over the years. The professional craftsman appears to be the objective of all of the Makita tool deals. We also like Makita’s discounts and bargains on their outstanding selection of outdoor power equipment as well as their standard cordless power tools.
When you buy a particular 18V tool, you’ll receive a free 5Ah battery as part of the package. Free bare tools are also offered with some combo sets. Even their 12V line of tiny tools has had some good deals, including free accessories with certain equipment purchases.
For the most up to date selection of Makita tools and equipment, be sure to bookmark this page. We keep an eye on internet shops like Acme Tools and others to see if their prices go below those at your neighborhood home improvement warehouse.
MAKITA RULE THE OUTDOORS WITH 2022 SALES AND PROMOS
During this year’s Rule the Outdoors (RTO) campaign, Makita is running some incredibly aggressive promotions and offers on their lawn mower line. How can that be? When you buy an XML08PT1, XML11CT1, XML10CT1, or XML03CM1 kit, you’ll receive two free batteries.
Battery-powered lawn equipment may be a great option for homeowners and professionals alike, especially with the inclusion of two free batteries with your purchase.
LATEST MAKITA TOOL DEALS AND SALES AT ACME TOOLS
Also Read –Tool Labor Day Sale 2022
Based on our research, the following represent the latest Milwaukee tool deals and discounts available—both online via the Internet and in-store.
- Free Makita tool + $100 off select circular saws (ends 7/31)
- Enter the Makita REVIEW TO WIN contest/giveaway (ends 8/15)
- Get a FREE Makita tool w/purchase of select combo kits (ends 7/31)
- Get a FREE Makita XGT 40V 4.0Ah battery with select tool purchase (ends 10/31)
- Buy a Makita XGT GT200D Combo Kit, get a FREE 2.5Ah battery (ends 10/31)
- Save $150 OFF the Makita XML08PT1 18V X2 Self-propelled Lawn Mower Kit
TOOLNUT AND HOME DEPOT HAVE THE BEST MAKITA TOOL PRICES.
In addition, Home Depot, Tool Nut, and Amazon are all offering Makita specials and discounts. Here are a few of our favourites, but if you click the button below, you’ll be taken to the entire store’s current promotions:
Best Makita Tool Deals at Home Depot
- Save $100 AND Get a FREE Tool w/Makita 18V X2 Rear Handle Circular Saw Kit, now $249
- 18V LXT Brushless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver with (2) 4.0Ah batteries, now $279
- Get a FREE Tool with purchase of this Makita 18V 2-Tool Combo Kit
- Buy a Brushless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver kit for $399 and Get a FREE Tool
- Makita 15A 10 in. Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw and Folding Stand, now $773
Best Makita Tool Deals at Tool Nut
- $100 OFF Select Makita X2 Circular Saws + FREE Choice of Bonus 18V Tool (ends 7/31)
- FREE 40V Makita XGT 4.0Ah battery w/select tools (ends 10/31)
- SAVE $100 or more on select Makita tools and accessories
- Get a FREE Bonus Tool with this 2-Tool Combo Kit (ends 7/31)
- FREE Makita 12V 4Ah battery with purchase of select kits (ends 7/31)
People also ask
Is Makita a Chinese brand?
Power tools are manufactured by the Makita Corporation, a Japanese company. Established in Anj, Japan on March 21, 1915, the company now has plants in the United States as well as countries like as Brazil and China, as well as a network of distribution centres worldwide.
Who owns Makita tool company?
Techtronic Industries Company Limited is referred to as TTI by its initials (TTI Group). TTI was founded in Hong Kong in 1985 and now employs more than 22,000 people worldwide. TTI is a publicly traded company in Hong Kong with 2017 global sales exceeding US$6 billion.