If you are looking for Discount Tire Labor Day Sale, then you have landed at the right place on our website. Here we will provide the complete information regarding Discount Tire Labor Day Sale.
According to AAA, 42 million people are expected to hit the road over the labor day sale for getaways, and Discount Tire, a leading independent tire and wheel retailer, wants to help keep them safe. More than 1,100 Discount Tire and America’s Tire locations in 37 states will provide free tire safety checks and free air pressure checks to all motorists during National Tire Safety Week, which runs from June 27 to July 3. DiscountTire.com encourages customers to make an appointment online to avoid long waits in the store.
National Tire Safety Week, an annual summer initiative of the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA), serves as an important reminder to motorists to inspect their tires and wheels.
Seventy percent of U.S. drivers said in a USTMA study that they hadn’t checked their tire pressure in the previous 30 days. At the very least, Discount Tire suggests that you check your tire pressure once a month in order to keep your car running efficiently and avoid any potential tire problems. Discount Tire’s tire safety experts have put together a list of six tips that every driver should be aware of as they gear up for the hot summer months:
Discount Tire Labor Day Sale 2022
- Get Pressure Right and Check It Often – Check your tires’ air pressure when they’re cool at least once a month, especially before a long trip. Low pressure leads to poor handling and worse gas mileage, excessive wear, and overloading. Tires are always losing air due to impacts and pressures of bumps and turns. Temperature change affects air pressure (for every 10 degrees in ambient temperature change, the tire air pressure changes 1 PSI).
- Check Your Tread – Tread depth determines a vehicle’s safe stopping distance. You can check it by sticking a penny upside down in a tread groove — it’s time to replace if Lincoln’s head is visible. Or visit your local Discount Tire to have one of our technicians check your tread for free with a mobile tread depth reader that can scan your tire tread in seconds.
- Rotate Often – Tires should be rotated every 6,000 miles or earlier if uneven wear develops.
- Check Your Trunk – Most new vehicles come equipped with tire inflation kits that include puncture-coating sealants and air compressors instead of a traditional spare tire. Check to see what your vehicle has, and make sure you have a roadside-assistance plan such as AAA.
- Know Your Age – The older a tire, the higher the risk for failure. As a tire ages, the rubber becomes harder and brittle, losing elasticity and strength. The age of your tire can be found by checking the DOT number stamped on its sidewall. Discount Tire recommends replacing any tire that’s 6 years old or more.
- Shop and Get a Tire Safety Check on Your Schedule – Discount Tire makes it easy and inviting for customers to research, shop, and schedule service or installation appointments using the Discount Tire mobile app or DiscountTire.com. Research using Treadwell, Discount Tire’s online tire-buying tool, to get customizable tire and wheel recommendations based on your specific vehicle, where you live, and driving habits.
Also Read –RC Willey Labor Day Sale 2022
Because we value our customers’ well-being more than anything else, Mark Sorine, vice president of environmental, health, safety, and quality at Discount Tire, says that National Tire Safety Week is a great opportunity to remind everyone to drive safely this summer. When temperatures rise, tire conditions can become hazardous. Taking a few extra minutes to inspect your tires ensures the safety of yourself, your family, and other drivers on the road. Stop by one of our stores or try one of our helpful DIY tips.”
Discount Tire is offering free tire inspections to all customers during National Tire Safety Week. Discount Tire customers can save up to $210 on select tires and wheels from July 1 through July 5 to celebrate Independence Day.
Visit discounttire.com to learn more.
DISCOUNT TIRE/AMERICAN’S TIRE ABOUT
Discount Tire, a leading independent tire and wheel retailer, is based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Founded in 1960, Discount Tire has more than 1,100 locations across 37 states. In most of the United States, the company is known as Discount Tire, while in California, it is known as America’s Tire. It’s Treadwell, Discount Tire’s new online tire-buying tool, that uses decades of data and individual driving habits to recommend the best tires for your vehicle. Discounttire.com has more information.
The person to contact for media inquiries
Stillwell’s name is Katie Stillwell.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 480-208-6206